http://www.gaswatch.info/
This might help???
Printable View
http://www.gaswatch.info/
This might help???
1.20 CDN for a liter. Much too much!!!
Wow Speedo's Gas prices came down!!! I guess we will try to fill the car up for this price drop...From $2.85 to $2.83 a gallon, Why we could save close to 40c
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...e/sarcasam.jpg
Yesterday $2.57
This Morning $2.69
12 cents over night WHATS WITH THAT?!?
Looks like that Okie gas is a bit cheaper, but it is still to darn high. Gotta call the banker before getting a fill-up [img]mad.gif[/img]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...sfinancing.jpg
$2.89 here
Same here as DamntheCowboys. No surprise since we are in the same neck of the woods. Charlottesville still $2.89 and holding.
Gas has dropped just a little bit here. It is bouncing from day to day fron $2.74 to $2.77.
Didja hear about the station in Gorgia (I think, I saw it on CNN this morning). They had a computer glitch and the gas pumps were charging 2/10ths of a cent per gallon. People were filling up cars, boats, cans etc and a fill up was less than a .25c.
The owner says he lost thousands of dollars. (if someone came in to MY station after a fillup and it only cost a Quarter...I think I would shut the pumps off...LOL
I saw that on TV...hahaha...one station in town had gas for 2.71..all the rest were 2.89....guess where all the town folk were LOL